Transit Dance Studios are located 5 minutes from Melbourne CBD in the historic Young Husband Wool Store, located in the industrial heart of Kensington.
This heritage building has stylish ‘Soho’ charm with exposed brick interiors, original column fixtures and loft style design. The impressive vintage exterior and unique cobblestone lane way have been featured as key locations in numerous Hollywood films, TV dramas, commercials, and more recently, The Block.
Transit Dance Studios comprises of five large rehearsal spaces, open plan gymnasium and expansive foyer/exhibition space.
- Premium sprung, tarkett dance floors.
- State of the art surround sound systems.
- Portable Ballet Barres.
- Gymnasium & pilates equipment.
The Transit Dance performance space houses a maximum 150 patrons in an intimate setting with stage dimensions varying from 8 x 8 metres to 8 x 20 metres.
- State of the art sound system.
- LED lighting rig.
- Dressing room & kitchen facilities.
- Foyer/Exhibition space.
- Ticket Box Office & Candy Bar facilities.